Chatham-Kent region is hiring Personal Support Workers in the Seniors Services division.
Senior services division manages the Municipality of Chatham-Kent’s Long-Term Care Home, Riverview Gardens.
The preferred qualifications for this PSW position include:
- Possess a secondary school graduation diploma or equivalent education (i.e. GED certificate)
- Graduated from Personal Support Worker program (if you are currently enrolled in a PSW program, please apply once you have graduated) in accordance with the requirements of the current regulations made under the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007
- Previous experience working as a Personal Support Worker (PSW) (or PCG) preferred
There are no guaranteed hours for this position
- This position works weekday and weekend hours for the days, afternoons and midnights shifts, which may include four hour shifts and statutory holidays
- Candidate must be able to accept on short notice call-in hours for days, afternoons and midnights shifts (both weekday and weekend), which may include four hour shifts and statutory holidays
Salary: $19.34 to $26.14
HOW TO APPLY
Resumes will be received up to 4:30 p.m. Friday, December 28, 2018, to:
Municipality of Chatham-Kent
Attn. Cathy J. E. Hoffman, MPA, CHRL
General Manager/Chief Human Resource Officer
315 King Street West
P.O. Box 640
Chatham ON N7M 5K8
Email address: Ckresume@chatham-kent.ca
Attachments: Please send attachments in a Word (.doc or .docx) or Adobe (.pdf) format only.
Attachments must be attached directly to your email.
To apply for this job email your details to Ckresume@chatham-kent.ca